The quality of our customer service is of paramount importance to us and, therefore, any instance of client complaint is given our full attention.
If you feel dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please feel free to voice the issue with us by writing to us at:
St Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX
or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WELLESLEY FINANCE PLC - COMPLAINTS PROCESS
Despite our best efforts, some customers will be dissatisfied by their experience with us.
Whether complainants are justified or not is irrelevant to the fair treatment that we provide to the handling of all customers' complaints made against Wellesley Finance. Where we have made an error, it is crucially important that we treat this as an exercise of a 'lesson learned' and change our policies procedures controls and systems in order to prevent a recurrence. The correct handling and management of complaints is crucial to the success of the business.
We will treat all customer complaints in a sympathetic and measured way, just the way we would like to be treated.
PROCESS FOR COMPLAINT HANDLING
All complaints will be properly investigated and handled, irrespective of whether a customer's perception is incorrect.
- Customers can make a written complaint by writing to the head office or emailing email@example.com
- Customers will be sent an acknowledgement email by Compliance Officer, this will be sent as soon as possible after receiving the written complaint
- Compliance Officer will run the complaint process and gather all necessary information
- Compliance Officer may send Interim Response to the customer if the investigation is taking longer than 14 days.
- Compliance Officer will send a Final Response to the customer following the completion of the investigation into the complaint.
Complaints will be acknowledged as soon as possible - promptly (we will try to provide an acknowledgement within one business day of the receipt of the complaint).
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for identifying the complaint, gather and collate all the information required for the investigation and complete the investigation.
The Compliance Officer will try to investigate and resolve the complaint within a reasonable time (up to 14 days). If the investigation of the complaint takes longer than that reasonable time, then the complainant will be notified about the progress of the complaint.
The interim response will confirm that the firm's final response will be within eight weeks of the initial complaint.
The final response is a critical part of the complaints handling & response process. It documents the conclusions from the investigation. The response itself will be “fair clear and not misleading”. The final response will be sent to the complainant by the Compliance Officer.